Now for the best part, getting your money!
Once your team earns $100, the FlipGive team captain can start the withdrawal process in 2 simple steps:
STEP 1: Submit your Payment Info
- Visit the Funds tab of your FlipGive account
- Select the Withdrawal view
- Click on Submit Payment Info
- Next, submit your team's beneficiary information and payment info on the following forms.
- These details in this form let us know who to make the check out to, and where to send it.
**Make sure to review the payment information is still accurate before clicking the 'Withdraw Funds' button. There is a $40 charge for cancelling and reissuing a check once your team's funds have been processed. If changes need to be made to your payment information, please contact [email protected]
- Once submitted, the payment information will be reviewed by our Customer Success Team. You must have your information approved BEFORE you can make a withdraw request.
- Upon submission of your team's beneficiary/payment info, you will receive a confirmation email with the subject line: Your payment information has been submitted:
STEP 2: After your submitted Payment Info has been approved by our team, return to your Funds tab and click on Withdraw Funds from the Withdrawals tab
- This will take you to a payment summary page where you can review your fund details as well as the approved beneficiary/payment info. If the funds are eligible for withdrawal, the Withdraw Funds button will be available in teal.
- Click on the button to make your request
What forms of payment do you offer?
a) E-check via email (you will receive payment within 5-7 business days of your request). **Not available for Canadian fundraisers
b) Traditional paper check via postage mail (you will receive payment up to 15 business days of your request for traditional checks sent by postage.
Why are the funds not made available immediately for withdrawal?
To prevent fraud, there is a 14 day holding period is to ensure users cannot make a purchase, receive credit from FlipGive, withdraw the funds raised, and then return their initial purchase.
**The holding period is extended to 30 days during the Holiday season from November 1st-February 29th