Now for the best part, getting your money!
Once your team earns $100, the FlipGive team captain can start the withdrawal process in 2 simple steps:
STEP 1: Submit your Payment Info
- Visit the Funds tab > Withdrawals > Submit Payment info
Next, submit your team's payment info on the following forms.
- These details in this form let us know who to send the funds to and where to send it. You can choose to receive your funds via bank transfer (default method) or by check.
- Bank Transfer is the default method for requesting funds and on the next screen you will be prompted to sign in to your bank to instantly verify your bank account.
- FlipGive uses Plaid to verify your bank account information and send funds to the right account.
- Next, you will be prompted to provide some additional info so that we can verify your identity for the bank transfer
- Alternatively, if you choose to receive your fund via check instead, you will be prompted to provide your recipient and mailing address details.
- Once you submit this info, you'll receive a confirmation email with the subject line: Your payment information has been submitted as seen below. Please ensure you check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not see it in your main inbox
- Once submitted, the payment information will be reviewed by our Customer Success Team. You must have your information approved BEFORE you can make a withdrawal request.
Review your payment information:
After approval, review that the payment information is still accurate before clicking the 'Withdraw Funds' button. There is a $40 charge for requests to cancel and reissue a payment requested via check once your team's funds have been processed. If changes need to be made to your payment information after you have initiated a check withdrawal request, we kindly ask that you contact [email protected].
Successful Bank Transfers cannot be canceled
Payments made via bank transfers cannot be reversed. Unlike checks, once your funds have been deposited into a bank account, it cannot be canceled. Edits to banking information will only be permitted if a bank transfer is unsuccessful, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
STEP 2: Once your payment info is approved, return to your Funds tab and click on Withdraw Funds
- This will take you to a payment summary page where you can review your fund details as well as the approved beneficiary/payment info. If the funds are eligible for withdrawal, the Withdraw Funds button will be available in teal.
- Click on Withdraw Funds as seen below and that’s it! Your request is in queue and you will receive a final email confirmation once your funds are on your way.
What forms of payment do you offer?
a) Traditional paper check via postage mail - you will receive payment up to 15 business days of your request for traditional checks sent by postage.
b) Bank Transfers - you will receive payment up to 3 to 5 business days of your request.
Other related articles: