Your team Captain has stepped up their fundraising game this year and has invited you to join a team on FlipGive, a free, contactless team funding app. What grace, what initiative, what leadership!!
- To start, simply click on the link provided in the invitation you received from your captain. You'll land on a page confirming the team you're about to join. You'll see your captain's name under the goal. Click Join This Team,
2. Next, complete the signup process with your name, email address and password. Once this is complete, you'll be asked to Select your Player! This list is the Team Roster your Team Captain created. If he/she missed or forgot you and you don't find your name on the Roster, simply select 'Not Listed - Add New Player'. If you don't have a specific player you're earning towards (maybe you're the team treasurer or secretary), simply select 'No Player - Support Team'.
3. Once you've selected your Player, we'll ask you a few questions for us to get to know you a little better. This will help us learn what brands you like, and what your shopping activity looks like to make sure we're sending you the most relevant promotions and deals!
4. Hooray! Once you've completed these steps, you'll land on your FlipGive team page. Using the 2 important next steps we've provided at the top of the page as a guide, let's get started. Start by clicking on 'Shop & Earn' where you'll be guided to the categories page where you can explore the diverse brands you love and already shop with.
PRO TIP: As a Team Funding Coach who's spoken to hundreds of users, I always encourage users to purchase a digital gift card to start as their first purchase. With digital gift cards, cashback is issued almost immediately, so it's a great way to experience the benefits right away. Once you go through a transaction yourself, users have always emphasized how much easier it was to explain how FlipGive works.
5. Now that you've made your first purchase, let's move onto Inviting Supporters. Click on 'Invite Supporters for <Team Player>'.
Next, you'll see a pop up with a preview of the email invitation.
Click on Preview Invite Email, and your email client will open with this template where you can customize the message to your liking. Once you're happy with the invite, add the contacts of your Supporters and send the invitations.
There you have it, you've made your first purchase, and invited friends and family to support your team!
If you have any other questions or concerns, we kindly ask that you contact our Support team via phone, email, or chat.