Card-linked offers ending May 1st, 2023:
Please note that our partnership with Figg, the card-linked provider will be ending on May 1st, 2023. The program will be shut down effective this date. While you will no longer be able to earn in-store using your linked card, you can continue to earn with gift cards through FlipGive to complete your in-store purchases!
We thank you for using FlipGive's card-linked program and hope to have some new in-store options available for you soon!
1. Find Participating Merchants Near You
From your home page, click on the Nearby tab to search for your favorite merchants. Each merchant will have different offers varying from Online, Gift Cards, or In-Store.
2. Enter a location using the search bar along the top. You can earn cashback at participating merchants that have the 'In-Store' option. Please note the address of the participating merchant - not all locations are eligible.
3. Once you've found an in-store merchant, click on Activate Offer. If you haven't linked your payment card yet, click on Link Payment Card. You must activate the offer before completing the in-store transaction order to earn cashback correctly.
4. From your home page, you can also click on All Brands to view a full list of all online, gift card, and in-store offers.
Linked Card Offer Terms and Conditions
1. ONLY participating merchants that show an "In-Store" offer are eligible to earn cash back through the linked card program.
2. Not all payment cards are eligible for cash back at a participating merchant, so please check the offer's terms and conditions for any restrictions.
3. Entering a PIN number at checkout will invalidate your cash back. Please ensure you are swiping or using your chip when using your linked payment card.
4. Eligible payment card(s) must be linked BEFORE you make your qualifying in-store purchase to earn cash back.
5. Eligible payment cards can only be linked through the FlipGive app or website.
6. You must activate the In-Store offer before making a qualifying purchase at participating merchants to receive cash back.
7. The Card Linked Offer program is currently only available for US residents.