We understand how frustrating this can be and we want to ensure you get all your eligible cash back for your purchases. Here are some quick trouble shooting questions to review for any missing cash back for purchases made with your Linked Payment Card.
1. Did you link your Payment Card before or after you made your purchase?
Your linked payment card must be linked before making any qualified purchases in-store in order to be eligible for cash back. Any qualified purchases made before will not be eligible for cash back.
2. Is the merchant you shopped with participating in our Card Linked Offer program?
In the app, click on the ‘Local’ tab to discover the participating merchants near you where you can earn cash back for your in-store purchases.
3. Did you activate your In-Store offer before making a purchase?
Before you complete your In-Store transaction, you must first activate the offer. As soon as you activate the offer, that visit will get tracked on your Shopping Trips page and you can make a purchase up to 48 hours after activation to receive cash back.
4. The store I shopped at is listed as a participating merchant but I didn't receive cash back.
Sometimes participating merchants move/re-locate and their address changes which takes time to be updated in our system. Please let us know if this was the case for you and we'll make sure you get cash back for your purchase.
5. Did you use a PIN number when using your linked payment card?
Using a PIN during payment for your in-store payments will automatically void your cash back.
If the reasons above do not apply to you and you are still missing cash back for a qualified purchase you've made with a linked card at a participating merchant, please contact our support team at [email protected] . You will need to send a photo of your receipt so please make sure to have that handy!