Before getting started, please ensure you've downloaded/have the latest version 1.6.0 of the FlipGive app (required) by clicking here
4 Steps on how to link your payment card(s)
- Click on the 3 dots at the right hand corner and visit 'My Account'.
2. Under the 'Wallet' section, click on 'Linked Payment Cards'.'
3. Click on 'Add New Card''.
4. On the following Linked Payments Card page, you'll be asked to submit your credit card details, and voila!
- In the app, click on the ‘places nearby’ (3rd tab) where you can earn with a payment card
2. Click on the store you wish to visit and link your Visa/MasterCard/Amex
3. Purchase in-store using your linked payment card and earn cash back
4. Complete a short survey (we’ll send it to you) and receive a $10 credit to your team
Before you start shopping in-store, here are a few things to note:
- Not all payment cards are eligible, so please ensure reading through the full Terms and Conditions for details on the program.
- Entering a pin number will invalidate your cash back. Please ensure you are swiping or using your chip to earn cash back.
- Payment card(s) must be linked BEFORE you make your in-store purchase to start earning cash back.
- The Card Linked Offer program is currently only available for US residents.
- Payment cards can only be linked through the FlipGive app.