Before we start, please note that only the owner of the team has the ability to close or delete the team page.
Are you not the original owner, but want to manage the team page? Click here.
First, we're going to make a quick distinction between the terms 'Close' and 'Delete'.
To 'Close' means to temporarily shut down the page to pause all shopping activity. This typically happens when a team finishes their sport season or fundraising campaign for the year, and want to revisit it again the following year. 'Closing' allows you to still see and manage the team.
'Delete' refers to removing the team from FlipGive completely. This means the team is no longer visible or searchable on the FlipGive website. Sometimes fundraising campaigns are for a single use, and that's fine.
My season's over and I want to temporarily close my team page.
- Ensuring you're logged in, locate & click the 'Edit' Pencil icon on the top right corner of your team page
- Scroll all the way down until you see the Close Team heading, click on Close Team button as seen in the screenshot below:
- Click Yes on the pop-up window prompt to confirm that you want to close your team.
- When you are ready to 'Open' the team again, revisit this page
*Please note, temporarily closing your accounts will not unsubscribe you from receiving promotional emails. To unsubscribe, click here.
How do I delete my campaign?
- Write in to [email protected], message us using the chat icon that you see in the bottom right corner of your screen, or call our Customer Support Team at 1-844-GET-FLIP.
If you do decide to leave us, thank you for shopping with FlipGive. We'll miss you, come back soon! 😄