Before we start, please note that only the owner of the team has the ability to close or delete the team page.
Are you not the original owner, but want to manage the team page or change ownership? Click here.
Closing/Reactivating your team
Why might someone decide to close their team? You'll most likely use this functionality if your season has ended or if you want to temporarily close your team until next season.
- WEB: Ensure you're logged in > locate the More tab on the top right corner > then on Team Settings of the Manage Team collection > click Close Team (or Reactivate team to reopen)
- APP: Click on the More tab located at the farthest right bottom > click on Team Settings > scroll to the bottom and click Close Team (or Reactivate team to reopen)
- Click Yes on the pop-up window prompt to confirm that you want to close your team.
- When you are ready to 'Open' the team again, revisit this page
*Please note, temporarily closing your accounts will not unsubscribe you from receiving promotional emails. To unsubscribe, click here.
How do I delete my campaign?
'Delete' refers to removing the team from FlipGive completely. This means the team is no longer visible or searchable on the FlipGive website. Sometimes fundraising campaigns are for a single use, and that's fine.
- Write in to [email protected], message us using the chat icon that you see in the bottom right corner of your screen, or call our Customer Support Team at 1-844-GET-FLIP.
If you do decide to leave us, thank you for shopping with FlipGive. We'll miss you, come back soon! 😄