Before Getting Started
Please ensure you are at minimum on version 1.6.0 of the FlipGive app. To update to the latest version, you can click here. You must also have a credit card linked to your account. To learn how to link a credit card to your account, check out this article here.
To Find Eligible Stores
1. Sign onto your account through the FlipGive mobile app.
2. Navigate to the nearby places tab (the middle icon along the bottom):
3. Enter a location using the search bar along the top. Only merchants that have the 'In-Store' option can earn cash back by using your card physically at the store. Make sure the address matches - participating in the 'in-store' program happens on a location by location basis.
4. Use your linked credit card at the participating retailer, and you should see your funds post up to 24 hours after your transaction has been processed!
Before you start shopping in-store, here are a few things to note:
- ONLY retailers listed in the Nearby Me tool of the FlipGive app are eligible to earn cash back through the linked card program.
- Not all payment cards are eligible, so please ensure reading through the full Terms and Conditions for details on the program.
- Entering a pin number will invalidate your cash back. Please ensure you are swiping or using your chip to earn cash back.
- Payment card(s) must be linked BEFORE you make your in-store purchase to start earning cash back.
- The Card Linked Offer program is currently only available for US residents.
- Payment cards can only be linked through the FlipGive app.