*The Card Linked Offer program is currently only available for US residents.
Before getting started, please ensure you have the latest version of the FlipGive app installed on our mobile device. If you haven't yet installed it, click here.
There are two ways to link a payment card to your FlipGive account.
1. Link Payment Card Via User Account
a. Click on the top right hand corner and visit 'My Account'.
b. Under the 'Wallet' section, click on 'Linked Payment Cards'.'
c. Click on 'Add New Card''.
d. On the following Linked Payments Card page, you'll be asked to submit your credit card details, and voila!
2. Link Payment Card Via Merchant Page
a. On the app, click on the ‘Nearby' tab to check out all the places near you where you can earn!
b. Click on the store you wish to visit and link your eligible payment card.
Before you start shopping in-store, here are a few things to note:
- Once your card is linked, you can view a list of participating merchants nearby as soon as you open the app to maximize your earning opportunities. Only participating stores found on the FlipGive App are eligible to earn cash back.
- Not all payment cards are eligible for every offer, make sure you review the full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Entering a pin number on checkout will invalidate your cash back. Please ensure you are swiping or using your chip to earn cash back.
- Payment card(s) must be linked BEFOREHAND and you MUST activate your In-Store Offers BEFORE each purchase to be eligible for cash back.
- The Card Linked Offer program is currently only available for US residents.
- Payment cards can only be linked through the FlipGive app.