At FlipGive, it's important for us to foster a community where our users feel safe and welcome when using the site. In order to help create this community, we've outlined some things to keep in mind when using FlipGive. Check them out below:
- Hateful Content - Avoid the use of language or content that incites hatred or violence against individuals or groups based on certain attributes. This includes: race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age and sexual orientation.
- Spam and Scam - Any suspected deceptive practices that attempt to take advantage of the FlipGive platform or users will be subject to review. This includes conducting fraudulent donations on the site, creating campaigns that trick others for financial gain, and any activity deemed suspicious by the FlipGive team.
- Copyright - Respect copyright, and only upload images that you are authorized to use.
- Privacy and Impersonation - If someone has posted your personal information on the site, you may request that it be removed. Accounts or teams that are created to impersonate another organization or individual may be removed.
- Additional - Vulgar language is prohibited. Any user or campaign that does not reflect FlipGive's values may also be approached by the team.
We try to keep an eye out to make sure all our users are following our guidelines, but we need your help! If you notice an account or campaign that violates these terms, reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at 1-855-583-2510 and we'll investigate further.