I'm the team Captain, how do I create a new team?
If you are the team manager and are just starting to use FlipGive, creating a new team is simple. Upon Sign Up on the FlipGive platform, you will be asked to Create or Join a team. Click on Create A New Team.
- Fill out the 'Team Name'. This is what is displayed when people search for your team. You can always change this by going under the 'Team Edit' page.
- Select the 'Type of Team' you are fundraising for. From sports, to education, to personal goals, there's a list for you to go through!
- Select your City
- Finish off by clicking the 'Create New Team' button and you're all set!
- Next, you'll be taken through a series of pages asking what your shopping activity looks like so we can share how much you can earn using FlipGive with the brands we have available :).
At the very end of these questions, you'll be given an estimated earning amount based on the brands you chose along with the shopping frequency you've shared with us! This amount will be set as your Team's Goal. This number can be changed at any time in your Team Settings.
2 ways to join an existing team
- If you're just signing up with the intent of joining an existing FlipGive team and you've been invited already by a Team Captain, simply enter the Team Invite Code.
2. If you do not have the code, click on Find My Code on instructions on how you can obtain the Team Invite Code.
Once you've received an invitation to join a team, there are 2 ways to join.
- You'll be taken to a page with your Team's Invite Code that you can Copy and Paste after downloading the FlipGive app.
- Click on the link to join online through web where you'll be asked to join the team
And voila! Once you successfully join a team both either options, you'll be all set to start earning with your team! Check out our shopping tips here.