If you didn't create a team when you first signed up on FlipGive, here are some simple steps on how to create one retroactively.
1. Click on the top left corner to access the team switcher menu.
2. Next, click on Create New Team. You'll then be taken through a few questions to begin your team creation.
- Fill out the 'Team Name' - this is what is displayed when people search for your team. You can always change this by going under the 'Team Edit' page.
- Select the 'Type of Team' you are fundraising for. - from sports, to education, to personal goals, there's a list for you to go through! If you don't find your category, you can select Other.
- Select your City - this will help us send you local deals .
- Finish off by clicking the 'Create New Team' button and you're all set!
- Next, you'll be taken through a series of pages asking what your shopping activity looks like so we can share how much you can earn using FlipGive with the brands we have available :).
At the very end of these questions, you'll be given an estimated earning amount based on the brands you chose along with the shopping frequency you've shared with us! This amount will be set as your Team's Goal. This number can be changed at any time in your Team Settings.
I'm a team member, how do I join an existing team?
If you're just signing up with the intent of joining an existing FlipGive team that a captain has already created, here's how to join.
- During your Sign Up process, you'll see an option to Join a Team. Select that option.
- Next, if you have the team invite code from an invitation, go ahead and enter the code. If you don't have the code, click on Find My Code for more info.
3. If you're joining directly from an invitation that you received from a teammate or captain, the Team Invite Code will auto-populate in this field for you.
And voila! Once you successfully join a team both either options, you'll be all set to start earning with your team! Check out our shopping tips here.